Kitchen units (August/2005)

We constructed the kitchen units and replaced the handles with ones that we chose ourselves. Then we had to do quite a bit of carcase butchering to cut holes for electrics and plumbing. Before we fixed and levelled the units we got the electricians back in to finish their work. They fitted some smart stainless-steel fascias to the multitude of new sockets and finally got the power working in the kitchen (living without a kitchen has been a nightmare). They also wired in a extractor fan in the bathroom and a security light in the garden.

Finally, we fitted the doors, levelled and fixed them together and secured them to the walls.

Leave a Reply